Small pump or wave maker for 25G Biocube?

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ☺️
Just curious about recommendations for a small pump or wave maker for some more flow in the tank. Or if it’s even needed. I was thinking maybe an MP10 but it’s a bit out of my budget at the moment.

Thanks!

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure I know what that means it’s been a long time since I had a tank lol

Oh no worries! Basically I'm asking do you care if you can control the speed or patterns on it or if you want one that simply just plugs in and turns on.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydor Koralia Nanos are good little pumps if you're looking for a steady flow. If you're looking for a little more controllability (wave modes, varying flow patterns, feed modes, etc) the Jebao SLW series are great little pumps that won't break the bank. Low-profile like the AI Nero pumps, but MUCH more wallet friendly.

nytexas1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a premium pump, this is nice. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-turbelle-nanostream-6040.html

This would also work well https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-turbelle-nanostream-6015-475-gph.html

A lot of people like the nero's. Jebao makes a rip off one that works well too. The only complaint for those styles is they are very open on the back so things like anemones could possible be chopped
The new Nero 3 and 5 come with a guard now, completely protects fish and invertebrates.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back