Smallest LED lighting that can be controlled by Apex

OfficeReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
754
Reaction score
542
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for something that will work with the 30th Anniversary Eshopps 4.9gal Deskmate. I love this tiny tank but have yet to locate an LED that was not 9-12" above the tank.

I'm looking for a lower-powered one, maybe an older AI Sol or Kessil A80. My challenge is finding one that will fit nicely and allow some means of control. Since I am using the Axis 20, the older Sol came to mind as I already have MXM.

Do you have any suggestions for a small LED that can be controlled by Apex and have a nano-sized mount?
 
Looking for something that will work with the 30th Anniversary Eshopps 4.9gal Deskmate. I love this tiny tank but have yet to locate an LED that was not 9-12" above the tank.

I'm looking for a lower-powered one, maybe an older AI Sol or Kessil A80. My challenge is finding one that will fit nicely and allow some means of control. Since I am using the Axis 20, the older Sol came to mind as I already have MXM.

Do you have any suggestions for a small LED that can be controlled by Apex and have a nano-sized mount?


21 led has small reef bars. Those blue 453 are coral growing and coralline workhorses. Also they make the florescent in the coral pop pretty good.

We plug them into the apex and have them on a timed plug.

https://21ledusa.com/products/453nm-actinic-blue-reefbar-aquarium-led-light-9w-ft
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new