Snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshb1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joshb1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
waupun wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up today and did my normal routine of looking at the tank before leaving for work. I noticed hundreds and maybe thousands of little snails all over the glass asnd rock work! Is this ok? Where did they come from? If you have seen this before or know how this happened i would appriciate advice. Thanks Josh
 
Yes this is perfectly fine! Maybe your snail had little snails! :D What type do you have in there that maybe you added?
 
need some pics...could be pest snails...

...but also may be stomatella....they reproduce like rabbits.
 
I only have 2 in there! One is a mexican turbo i beleive that is big! The other i am not sure of!
 
little white dots may be amphipods rather than snails, but still good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new