So I found a STEAL of a complete haul of corals. Let me know what you think.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but most comments were quite agressive in saying “ this is not a steal what are you saying idk where u got any of tht info ” like I’m new to this hobby no need to be a dick. That’s why I come here, for peoples opinions who know more then me, not to made fun of for a bad deal
This is absurd. That's like me sharing a pic of a tank balancing on 2 2x4's, asking for opinions and getting upset and calling names because people didn't compliment my ingenuity of the design. Nobody was a jerk, just giving their opinions(that you asked for). Smh

OP
OP
iwnltom

iwnltom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of "free" equipment is included for $900?
Well for 900$ I got all the corals (maybe around 20), 2 yellow tile fish, 3 of another fish not sure the name, a bunch of random equipment, a “your choice Aquatics Top off box” along with the other equipment needed to use it, a leopard wrasse, a big bin that the guy had made to make water changes easier, it attaches to your rodi machine and has a float to stop when it’s filled with pumps and mixers inside. A couple of other cool things as well.

OP
OP
iwnltom

iwnltom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is absurd. That's like me sharing a pic of a tank balancing on 2 2x4's, asking for opinions and getting upset and calling names because people didn't compliment my ingenuity of the design. Nobody was a jerk, just giving their opinions(that you asked for). Smh
lol I said nice things to every person who commented !! I thanked everyone in every post. There was ONE single person who commented aggressively without asking more questions about was received. Read through the comments. On every post I thanked everybody for their take, knowledge, and letting me know, literally EVERYBODY. Except for the one person who was quite rude about it. « I don’t know HOW your calling that a steal » which I clearly did not know. It was ONE comment. The rest I was very thankful for !

FUNGI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I said nice things to every person who commented !! I thanked everyone in every post. There was ONE single person who commented aggressively without asking more questions about was received. Read through the comments. On every post I thanked everybody for their take, knowledge, and letting me know, literally EVERYBODY. Except for the one person who was quite rude about it. « I don’t know HOW your calling that a steal » which I clearly did not know. It was ONE comment. The rest I was very thankful for !
Welcome to Forums.......

OP
OP
iwnltom

iwnltom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one, killed it, and saw another one yesterday (other than this) and I had the same reaction, want it.

I really need to clean my tank before I add anything new.
Yeah I feel that… I made sure all my parameters were perfect before all of this and did a big water change 2 days before… I’m scared to lose such beautiful and expensive things lol. Expensive hobby can’t afford to buy more lol

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair enough,I must have missed it. Have you kept hard corals before? Are you familiar with and prepared to accommodate their requirements?

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stoked for you. There’s some nice pieces in there and they look healthy. Single polyp and booger size frags of some of that stuff can be pretty spendy. Hope it fills out your tank like a rug ties the room together. Also hope that lfs guys is getting a finders fee from the seller. A good deal is when both sides are satisfied.

It’s hard to find a good home when you break down a tank and it’s even harder when your corals that you put work into get their value broken down to less than what you paid for the frag. Years ago I had to break down a tank and I didn’t feel like I got near the value of what I paid with all my growth. Maybe a 1/3 of the cost of the frags. That was a full tank sale. Just the way this hobby can be.

I still think about all the rics I let go when I ran out of time before my move. Ugh.

Reef-_-Noob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly it's a steal those corals have some serious weight to them. Not huge pieces but almost! Filling a tank with high end coral costs a lot more than 900$.

Reef-_-Noob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a big hammer 150$ minimum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231020_210109_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020_210109_Chrome.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 41

Reef-_-Noob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweeeet red goni decent size and chalice. Say what you want about the monti it's a respectable size

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231020_210426_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020_210426_Chrome.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 40

Reef-_-Noob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at the whole collection I would prolly pull the trigger on 900$ just for the coral , pretty sweet to put all that in at one time with those sizes

Genvid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is fine, good deal, enjoy everything in front of you. This week I only bought two corals at the price of your deal. Unfortunately, I never came across any deals. All the best to you and don’t pay attention to some of the answers, because everyone lives and thinks differently. We are always happy to help here.

Reef-_-Noob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is fine, good deal, enjoy everything in front of you. This week I only bought two corals at the price of your deal. Unfortunately, I never came across any deals. All the best to you and don’t pay attention to some of the answers, because everyone lives and thinks differently. We are always happy to help here.
Buying perspective changes with time in this hobby it seems

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back