So what is everyone else doing while wishing they were at MACNA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yesterday, went to my daughters ice skating tournament. Today painting a room followed by a Bonfire and adult beverages tonight.. And tomorrow a trip to a LFS for some supplies, water changes and starting the plumbing on a new 125 gallon tank :-)
 
dude, i wish i was plumbing a 125 or moving 8 foot tanks around.

I'm currently at home waiting for my wife's iphone which is coming in the mail and i'm going to be playing some poker lil later tonight. In between i'll be staring and feeding my new clownfish from Brian at clownfishdepot...so things aren't that bad! Although I really want to be at Macna right now too.
 
I'm sick and had to work today. :( Tonight I get to do homework that I have been putting off since I've been sick the whole week.
 
Trying to get those lucky dogs that are there to post some pics and videos or a good skype run through the exhibit hall would rock?
 
Went to a boat show today with hubby. Found the boat he wants but not buying it yet. Watching SEC football now.
 
Went to MACNA yesterday....im a local here in the Dallas area.....had to work today....grrrr...LOL...had a blast yesterday at MACNA!:bigsmile:
 
I planned on going to MACNA but today is opening day for Bow hunting in Ohio. I chose bow hunting over MACNA...
 
Last night, watched kids and did some work on the tank.

Today, water skied my can off! Tomorrow, water ski some more, freeze my can off, and wish I was at MACNA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new