• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Soft, lps, sps

Item Price
7 - 130
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
$55 dragon soul torch
 

Attachments

  • 20241128_112049.jpg
    20241128_112049.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20241128_112057.jpg
    20241128_112057.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 52
Mushroom
Tie dye $15
Ironman $20
Lava lamp $15
Blue Discoma $10
Watermelon $10
Gold nuggets $20
Gold dot 15
Orange rhodactis $25
Superman $10 (2 for 15)

Or all 9 mushroom for 125
GridArt_20241209_091924748.jpg
GridArt_20241209_091042051.jpg
 
Correction* Disco Discoma
 
Cotton candy torch $75
 

Attachments

  • 20250213_191237.jpg
    20250213_191237.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 61
Interested in a bunch also, ordered from you a few years ago and was very pleased! Sent you a PM.
 
I just received my order of a few mushrooms, a couple hammers, and a bunch of acros and I couldn’t be happier. Seller has great prices and nice healthy frags. I’m sure I’ll be buying here again!
 
PM sent, I’m interested in some frags if you still have any available
 
Got the following SPS:

Acropora

WWC yellow tip

Green dragon

Pink Cadillac

Frog skin

Cali kid

Dragon slayer

Gold nugget

Bill Murray

Dan Aykroyd

Bonsai

Teal staghorn

Green stag

Green goblin

Valida

Tri-color birdnest

Purple stylophora

Green birdnest

Pocillopora

Montipora
Green, purple, red, Superman, sunset, tequila, lemon lime

Mamai hurricane chalice
Green Psammocora
 
How much for the acros?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new