• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sold please close

Item Price
20-2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
236
Reaction score
33
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
all sold please close

IMG_3281.jpeg IMG_3278.jpeg IMG_3279.jpeg IMG_3277.jpeg IMG_3280.jpeg IMG_3284.jpeg IMG_3215.jpeg IMG_3214.jpeg IMG_3213.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Optical sensor sold
 
Solenoid
Dos head
Probe holder

All sold
 
Bump - will sell remaining apex/trident/ misc accessories for 1050 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new