Some of my previous fish

billbo67

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
73
Location
glasgow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

thought I would post some pictures of the previous fish I have kept, I have always had a soft spot for Large Angels, Triggers and Tangs.


2658A2D5-B8C7-418C-A753-557FEFC29C80.jpeg
2658A2D5-B8C7-418C-A753-557FEFC29C80.jpeg





D190A246-444B-41F3-8EC1-1892952CD73C.jpeg





94105BE5-BD62-42B5-A3E2-84D5B13E7F22.jpeg




E27DDEBF-4664-4877-8A68-CC71E9CB3A3D.jpeg




6339C7E2-B45F-40D5-A76B-F94C8A0507F2.jpeg


75CAAF29-E78F-4FA1-B3FF-6521569DA0B3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new