some private messages not showing up

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that I have been getting some private messages through R2R notifications and emails, however I have at least one conversation that seems to not show up at all. Only reason I know someone messaged me is it came through on tapatalk. However when looking on the computer at my alerts and messages, the conversation is nowhere to be found. The only way I have been able to respond is through the tapatalk app.

Possibly related, but I doubt is on R2R's end...if I am in the tapatalk app on my phone, i will see I have a private message from someone, but when I try to open it to read it, it just says I have no private messages. For those messages, I actually have to leave the tapatalk app and go to R2R directly to see those messages. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, or if it can be fixed. I just want to make sure I'm not missing any messages from people trying to reach out to me.

Thank you!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks and looking into it!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a Tapatalk issues because our app is based on their software. I reached out to them and they said you needed to email them here with your issue so they could fix it: [email protected]

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back