Soon to be UK based reefer

AstroMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone.

Newly joined and hoping to set my first reef tank up in the coming months. We are renovating our house and the tank will be a centrepiece for the open plan living room/kitchen. Currently looking at the Red Sea Peninsula 650 but that might change. Important that we have views from the 3 sides.

Very excited about moving from 15 years of trops to the salty side!

I've already trawled the forum a bit and saw a few others had the same tank. So much to learn, looking forward to the challenges that await me!

Iain

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
AstroMelly

AstroMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you guys! i love the fish forums. I joined a UK based one when we started our first trop tank back in the late noughties and it was extremely useful to us. Hoping to start a build thread once the house starts nearing completion. I will be needing your help!

Just now we are in a flat (apartment - sorry!) while the house is being worked on. As far as fishy companions, we have just 1 - a lonely Green Spotted Puffer named Piff who must be 10 years old now. He seems happy enough, he likes shouting at me when he is hungry!

Cheers from the UK.
Iain

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, penninsula tanks are wonderful for viewing from 3 sides. May I ask what equipment you are thinking about running with it, lights, apex, etc? We may be able to tell you our opinions on what we have tried out if you would like some advice before you go and buy.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back