Sour Apple Caraliniana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lowsingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lowsingle

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
856
Reaction score
272
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have been stalking your site for some time for your Sour Apple Caraliniana, but haven’t seen it available in years. Is this coral gone for good? I hope not.....

Darren
 
yeah, shoot the apple is definitely in the " patiently waiting to get this guy back" pile. lol That's sps for ya! what are you gonna do
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new