Spray bar?

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first time on the Nano forum...I have a 10 gal. IM reef...need more flow...thinking of getting a small spray bar with its own pump (EBay)...any thought on spray bars...or just give it a try...thanks...:cool:
 
I have a much bigger tank but love mine due to the flow it provides.
14567800229041311693606.jpg
 
I've never used one but I would imagine it would work very well, especially in such a small tank.

I mean, it's basically the old school version of a Maxspect Gyre. ;)
 
its old school. check out the freshwater guys too they still use them, I had to mod a JBJ 29 g for a jellyfish once and built a spraybar for that. also look at the 12v pumps like for an ato as well. I used those in my picos. you wont need a lot of oomph. you can vary it with a dimmer or variable voltage supply.
Jets are kinda oldschool too:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new