***Spring Grow Out - Class 3 Lemon Squeezy - Vote For Yours Today***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Spring Grow Out - Class 3 - Lemon Squeezy Contenders

• Rainbow Stylo

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Birds of Paradise

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Forest Fire Digi

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • The points and says"WOW NICE F***ing EFFLO" Efflo

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Greg Carroll Acroberry

Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Birds of paradise to me is one of the most underrated corals . Ive had one in every tank for last 15 years . Metallic polyps and that light green is so nice. Super hardy and fast growing , im sure you guys would see some huge colonies at the end!!

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m passing on this class so I didn’t vote but I love love love my bubblegum digi and feel like the forest fire is very similar. Knowing my bubblegum grows super fast, along with my rainbow stylo and such, I bet we see some amazing large colonies at the end of this contest!! And just because I love my bubblegum so much I’ll share a pic because I can..
IMG_1293.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had the Acroberry from Adam. It was such a slow starter but great grower once it finally started. Recently something happened in my tank and I lost all Acros including the Acroberry. Pink Cadillac is the only Acro that survived.

That Efflo though!

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i get in the beginner contest, I got my first battle box from Adam in December and I’ve gotten two more since then, so I basically have a mixed reef now and it’s not that easy trying to get the lighting right for everyone to be happy so I need to stick with the beginner. SPS there is no way I would be able to swing keeping a high end SPS that requires 600 par, in my tank, I voted for the Efflo because I have all of the others except the Acroberry

Back