SPS Recommendations

Wow you have a beautiful tank!
Thank you for the advice. I have noticed that deals photos do look pretty intense with the colors.
The auction sites such as ReefNBid and TCKCorals are great places to get a variety of higher quality SPS for reasonable price if you focus on the common SPS rather than the hottest new thing.
 
Green slimer on the back wall of my 50.
20260428_181653.jpg
20260430_183825.jpg
Wow. I didn’t realize that they plate like that. Also havnt really considered the idea of placing corals on the back wall. I’ve really only seen gsp placed like that.
 
These are my top sps
Walt Disney
PC Rainbow
Candlelight acro
Slimer
Pink Floyd
Garf Bonsai
Grafted Cap
Pearlberry
Red Dragon
ASD Mille
Orange Passion
Strawberry Shortcake
Pocillopora damicornis
Milka Stylo
Awesome! That you for the list. I’ll do some research on these
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new