Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve noticed something disturbing today
My tank looks better now that my daughter is taking care of 90% of tank care because of all the hours I’ve been putting in. She said I can look at Her tank anytime I want. Lol she’s like maybe I’ll start my own build thread on your aquarium website. I laughed my butt off ,, only because I knew she was right. But seriously I’m so proud of her for taking on a big responsibility. Love that kid

C58EBC8E-8894-4275-857F-2D7E3942C937.jpeg

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paulie I love your big heart. You are my kind of people. I have been married over 40 years. My husband has done many acts of kindness. Here are a few. Stopped and changed a tire for two couples on their way to prom, who wears white tuxedo? Shovels snow for our elderly neighbors. Pours concrete steps for complete strangers so they don't fall. Hauls away downed trees. Picks up the tab for a young father who ran out when he realized he had left his infant son sleeping in the vehicle. Guy was literally in tears. The list goes on. Thanks for being you.

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paulie I love your big heart. You are my kind of people. I have been married over 40 years. My husband has done many acts of kindness. Here are a few. Stopped and changed a tire for two couples on their way to prom, who wears white tuxedo? Shovels snow for our elderly neighbors. Pours concrete steps for complete strangers so they don't fall. Hauls away downed trees. Picks up the tab for a young father who ran out when he realized he had left his infant son sleeping in the vehicle. Guy was literally in tears. The list goes on. Thanks for being you.
Your a lucky lady to have such a compassionate husband,, don’t forget to remind to tell him every now and then
I’ve got 26yrs under my belt so far. I’ll be 53 in a couple weeks, heck been married Half my life lol
This is a couple of pics from our 25th anniversary. I set it up for us to renew our vows. And best part is being able to have our children standing up at the altar with us
We were married in Vegas by Elvis (went white trash all the way)

85246D88-5A01-4BA2-81DA-2BCAD5992491.jpeg A3A5E4CD-05CB-45F5-BA43-4FFF3E995F87.png 91CA4D23-5C4B-4A80-A4F5-A8D4E23210A8.jpeg

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your a lucky lady to have such a compassionate husband,, don’t forget to remind to tell him every now and then
I’ve got 26yrs under my belt so far. I’ll be 53 in a couple weeks, heck been married Half my life lol
This is a couple of pics from our 25th anniversary. I set it up for us to renew our vows. And best part is being able to have our children standing up at the altar with us

85246D88-5A01-4BA2-81DA-2BCAD5992491.jpeg A3A5E4CD-05CB-45F5-BA43-4FFF3E995F87.png 91CA4D23-5C4B-4A80-A4F5-A8D4E23210A8.jpeg
ooos have no idea how tank pic got mixed in

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of actually using this thread to tell my life story in parts from childhood abuse to army bootcamp at age 16 to prison to marriage to wrestling on tv and pay per view to the ocean plus time my Son died in my arms and there was nothing I could do so much to tell and I’ll leave out the rating R and XXX left out unless I can figure out how to make it PG ( don’t wanna upset @revtree)
Gotta keep it family friendly. Lol
So next all nighter I’ll start Chapter 1 coming soon

HaveFishWillTravel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love for this thread to blow up and hear from my peeps in other countries that have done their own R.A.O.K Random acts of kindness and share it here Times like this we need to be better to each other and our selves, must never forget to love yourself because you are a awesome person
One of the things I love about this website is all the diversity of reefers that are hear. From all walks of life and different cultures as in the difference in Race, Color, Religion ,Financial status or political views All of that stuff goes out the window here on this site as we are ALL Under The Umbrella Of Reefing and want nothing more than to see everyone succeed in the hobby
Plus all the help,advice , encouragement, and general love of spreading positivity and kindness
YOU ROCK R2R COMMUNITY
GOD BLESS
Hey there, very nice way to top off our ‘Day of Compassion’. I enjoyed reading everyone’s stories today. They were all so heartfelt and full of love and caring. Love and Kindness, Joy and Peace. Sharing and Giving. They are the beautiful things that make the world go round and feel good on most days. I shared people’s stories and what we talked about today with my fiancé and they were such nice experiences to share. Thank you everyone for brightening my day today. Take care you all. Love & Hope to you all. Peace Be With You. Julie Lynn

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Where are the wedding photos with the king? Sounds like you have quite the full life. Thanks for sharing the photos. And nothing wrong with a little white trash. We are only 60. Married at 18 and 19. Sometimes our lives can take some unexpected twists and turns. Started out dirt poor. Not wealthy, but happy and secure now. Went from daycare mom to 4 years from retirement. No one that went to school with me would have guessed I would go into law enforcement. Beautiful family you have.

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, very nice way to top off our ‘Day of Compassion’. I enjoyed reading everyone’s stories today. They were all so heartfelt and full of love and caring. Love and Kindness, Joy and Peace. Sharing and Giving. They are the beautiful things that make the world go round and feel good on most days. I shared people’s stories and what we talked about today with my fiancé and they were such nice experiences to share. Thank you everyone for brightening my day today. Take care you all. Love & Hope to you all. Peace Be With You. Julie Lynn
Thank you, I’m happy this thread has touched your heart

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the wedding photos with the king? Sounds like you have quite the full life. Thanks for sharing the photos. And nothing wrong with a little white trash. We are only 60. Married at 18 and 19. Sometimes our lives can take some unexpected twists and turns. Started out dirt poor. Not wealthy, but happy and secure now. Went from daycare mom to 4 years from retirement. No one that went to school with me would have guessed I would go into law enforcement. Beautiful family you have.
I’ll have to ask wife where old wedding pics are sure in box somewhere. Stay happy

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so a lot of you may have read yesterday’s post and it was more like blowing off steam .... I just said it cool God Bless you,, then I drove away
My mother made it her mission to make sure I had empathy and compassion and respect,, if you have those 3 traits your life will have meaning
God bless r2r have great day
I knew we were brothers, somehow and now it all makes sense; Same mothers!

So peeps ...
Do a good deed today n see how you feel then tell me about it
I stayed inside all-day today, and my neighbors are probably happy! :) It's the little things, right!

THIS is awesome my bro and proud to have you here as one of our very own!

How do I nominate my brother for the Hospitality Badge? I have a hard time following instructions on here, Rev. so I'm just gonna leave this right here.
giphy.gif

Big brother hugs @Paulie069

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew we were brothers, somehow and now it all makes sense; Same mothers!

I stayed inside all-day today, and my neighbors are probably happy! :) It's the little things, right!

How do I nominate my brother for the Hospitality Badge? I have a hard time following instructions on here, Rev. so I'm just gonna leave this right here.
giphy.gif

Big brother hugs @Paulie069
Extremely kind of you to suggest that Brother, but I think I need 3-4 more thousand post like Fishguy242 did in his first week here lol much love

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like a new girl friend at 14 ,was first time ever on social media,loved it ,just can't get enough of!!! ;) ,this place and people are awesome btw age 52 now:rolleyes::)

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extremely kind of you to suggest that Brother, but I think I need 3-4 more thousand post like Fishguy242 did in his first week here lol much love
Wrong. I'm sending a little message to the boss of this site. He'll do what's right.

giphy.gif

Don't get me wrong;
The Rev and me, we both talk to the same boss. He's closer than me. :)

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well for some reason I’m up so might as well let you all have a peek into the life of Paulie
Guess I’ll start with childhood.....
As a little kid growing up it sucked real bad my father was very very abusive and violent, he used to beat me on a daily basis bout 5 out of 7 days minimum, I recall being 4yrs old and another beating was on its way , he took off his belt wrapped it around his hand 3x and still had 3 feet of leather hanging down with big butt buckle dangling from the end, I remember seeing the lights bouncing off it and looked like it was sparkling. Then in blink of an eye CRACK all I saw was black with a white ring as the buckle went upside my head, I could hear my mother screaming "stop hitting him he’s just a baby he’s bleeding out his ear. Then he turned around and hit my mother saying mind your own business unless you want a beating too,, then turned his attention back in me and started whipping me with the belt again while screaming at me to stop crying (Duh)
All I remember after that was crying myself to sleep
Well that’s the first solid memory I have on my childhood and ther were so many after that it’s mostly a blurr for next 4 years up to age 8
Well that’s all for now but your mind will spin as I continue with my story But I like to say that at least it taught me what not to be when I had my kids, I’ve never laid a violent hand on them ever as I would never want them to have a memory like this. More to come

Back