OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I was in line at Wawa in Atlantic City and a lady in front didn’t have enough money for here order and I can hear how frantic she got with worry. I also noticed that 90% of her order seemed to be things for a kids breakfast and lunch, plus pk of cigarettes ( which she could of done without). It was like 3 dollars she was short
I just told the cashier to add it to my bill, the lady tried to refuse but me being me wouldn’t hear it
I let her know it’s ok and feed her kids breakfast. It was the second hug I’ve gotten from total stranger in a month ,, but could of done without the crying and over thanking,, I just said “ it could be me that needs help some day and I hope somebody would do the same for me “ then paid the bill and went to work
Just got finished with a 32hr shift and going back at 1am,,,, jerks made me take a break

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy sat next to me on the train one time on the way home. you can tell he was so exhausted. he tried to, but couldn't stay awake and ended up falling asleep. I didnt have the heart to wake him and waited till the end of the line where I get off. People need someone to lean on every so often. Thank God he didnt smell.

lean on me.jpg

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uggh so I’m working all day till 5 have to be back at 6.30 for overnight job,, and my wife’s 50th birthday is tomorrow and I so t be home till 5pm. So I have no time to pick up a gift for her and it’s my fault because I’m just a typical Guy and waited till the last minute. But hey I’m working my tail off I’m busy,, I’ve done 46hrs since Monday and have to go until 5 pm tomorrow. Cha Ching pay me I still have almost 28 hrs to go before I’ll get a break ( hopefully I’m tired n old) at the end I’ll have 74hrs by tomorrow night with Friday and Saturday to go for pay week
My wife’s afraid I’m gonna stroke out or heart attack. O well I’m getting paid

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uggh so I’m working all day till 5 have to be back at 6.30 for overnight job,, and my wife’s 50th birthday is tomorrow and I so t be home till 5pm. So I have no time to pick up a gift for her and it’s my fault because I’m just a typical Guy and waited till the last minute. But hey I’m working my tail off I’m busy,, I’ve done 46hrs since Monday and have to go until 5 pm tomorrow. Cha Ching pay me I still have almost 28 hrs to go before I’ll get a break ( hopefully I’m tired n old) at the end I’ll have 74hrs by tomorrow night with Friday and Saturday to go for pay week
My wife’s afraid I’m gonna stroke out or heart attack. O well I’m getting paid
Money is 1 aspect in life, but how can you spend it if you're dead. need to make time for your family too. is this all Voluntold or Voluntary? i wake up around 7am every morning and work till close to midnight at times because i have meetings with my team in India and New Zealand. I dont pull all nighters anymore

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Money is 1 aspect in life, but how can you spend it if you're dead. need to make time for your family too. is this all Voluntold or Voluntary? i wake up around 7am every morning and work till close to midnight at times because i have meetings with my team in India and New Zealand. I dont pull all nighters anymore
Actually I’m playing catch-up because my last fishing check was February 23rd and I just started this land job ( that hurts to say) month n half ago Gotta build back my nest egg I went thru during this virus. So I’ll work till I drop

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I’m playing catch-up because my last fishing check was February 23rd and I just started this land job ( that hurts to say) month n half ago Gotta build back my nest egg I went thru during this virus. So I’ll work till I drop
You have to finish your story on here before you go.
Triple down on that Life insurance ( and make us one of your beneficiaries!)
Selfless suggestion for a RAOK.

Of course I’m messing with you Paulie069.

please take care of yourself sir.
Julia Child Dance GIF

Happy Thanksgiving :)

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So went to work Monday morning at 7am got home Tuesday at 5am back in yard at7am Tuesday morning and worked till 5pm,, slept till 2am back at yard 4am then worked till 4.30pm today home for two hours then back to yard at 6.30pm this evening. I am now at work site I’ll be here till 4am , hour drive back to yard, then leave again at 6.30am tomorrow till 4pm tomorrow night,,,, uggh I’m a little bit tired but have lots of coffee and half dozen 5hr energy drinks so I should be able to make it

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to my saga,, so now I have two daughters Ann’s my wrestling career is taking off and I’m on TV weekly (so awesome) and I’m traveling all over with the company ( traveling circus) and I’m missing holidays, birthdays, first steps , first day school etc etc. But I’m ok with it as long as wife is happy. Things in my life are getting better and I’m living my childhood dream of being a Professional Wrestler,, but I still got my demons in my head,, so I push them down and pile as much drugs as I can to help keep them buried. I wish I could say I’m a good husband but I cannot I’ve done things that I’m ashamed of now as I look back, and would never blame my wife if she threw me out ( she did once for a month) but by the grace of GOD and my wife’s forgiveness and understanding I’m still with my family. I always thought of my self as a crappie husband but a great dad ,, at least I thought so until I realized even though I was there I really wasn’t because I was soooo high all the time and in a fog. Or I was recovering from an injury or operation of some sort to many to count, as I beat the Haeckel out of myself. A lot from this point up until 2013 is pretty much xxx rated and this is a PG site so I’ll skip a few minor Discretions and I’ll jump to 2013 next. It’s when I start realizing I need a higher power to cope with my DEMONS

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to my saga,, so now I have two daughters Ann’s my wrestling career is taking off and I’m on A lot from this point up until 2013 is pretty much xxx rated and this is a PG site so I’ll skip a few minor Discretions and I’ll jump to 2013 next. It’s when I start realizing I need a higher power to cope with my DEMONS
All those "medications" inside of a monster-sized wrestler for so many years; I wonder how come you started thinking that there could be someone who was higher than you was? :p
(Revelation 3:20)
Those are good thoughts Paulie! I think you are getting to the good part of this story. Prayers your way for a safe day. Please get some nutrition besides those energy drinks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here it is 2012-2013 and I’m retired from wrestling career while I can still walk and tie my shoes. I went stright back to my ocean and bought my very own commercial fishing boat , she was sweet I named her GIMMICK which is a wrestling word used a lot and could mean just about anything but mostly referred to drugs, as in “ yo brother got any Gimmicks “ plus it’s a fun word to say.
I realized that now that I’m a fishing boat captain and I have the lives of two people in my hands that have wives n children there is no way I can be all scrambled up in pills n powder, something had to change
This is when it gets bad for me because I just quit cold turkey and went thru the detox from hell
Just so you have a little idea what the doctors do to us I’ll give you a quick summary of what they gave me on a monthly basis
First it just started with Vicodin 5s then when that didn’t work anymore it went to 10s,, well after a while they didn’t work so on to Percocet
first the 5s then the 10s (getting 150 pills a month) and that didn’t include the crap I bought on the black market. Well they stopped being effective and on to Rockycodone first the 15s then on to the 30s I was doing 20-30 pills a day just to be numb and not feel the pain I was in from my list of injuries. And of course a crap load of Xanax to help me sleep. Even all that stopped working on me then all sudden I was given liquid morphine and a bunch of needles and told “ just hit yourself when you need it” and that was for two years. I used to have a big crystal bowl in my bedroom that was half full of an assortment of pills (looked like bowl of jellybeans) and I was resuplied all these meds on a monthly basis for 13years
So now that you have slight idea of what I was on you can imagine how bad my detox was.
I spent a month in bed crying, sweating, shaking, even crapped myself couple times, it was a dark time for me I was so miserable I wanted to die,, then I remember my two daughters came in my room and basically nursed me like a baby,, that made me feel worthless at the time , I felt like the worst father ever and wanted to die. Then one day when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore I remember screaming at the top of my lungs to God “WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH AND GAVE ME A MISERABLE LIFE “ I cried for half that day and fell into o comma type sleep for two days
When I woke up I smelled bad but felt ok all sudden,, I was able to drag my butt into the shower and it felt like the best cleansing I’ve ever felt, and for some reason I wasn’t angry
But my relationship with God wasn’t better yet but I pulled thru and was able to continue being a fishing boat captain.
I haven’t touched an opioid or cocaine ever since and that was seven years ago( but I still love my Oregano
More to come as things in my life get better from here

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share a proud dad moment. My youngest daughter was named high school senior of the month. I know doesn’t sound like much but for her it’s major and the attention of it all actually bothers her and makes her uncomfortable. She is very very very shy and doesn’t like the focus on her. But I’m so proud I could cry ,, she gets her picture on a plaque that gets hung in the hall by the office ( I had same thing but for different reasons) and it stays on the big digital screen out by the main road leading to her high school
Her name is on bottom Rebecca

Attachments

• 0FE53E79-BC56-43DA-93F2-C03396EF08A8.png
    0FE53E79-BC56-43DA-93F2-C03396EF08A8.png
    632.3 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I showed this to my daughter and she absolutely loved it. Made her day and huge smile on her face
Thank you brother that little RAOK made a difference in someone’s day

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok peeps you all know how I’m always preaching about KARMA well today someone did something for me that made my day
I’ve been hunting for a all PINK mushroom for 9 months. My buddy’s father has two of them that are very large n bright Pink no other color on it just pure pink. I’ve been asking him for months to sell me won’t but he’s stingy and won’t part with it. Scrooge lol. Anyway I’m also on a site called New Jersey Reefers Club. Org
And I made a post asking I anyone had one to sell or if they could point me to the right coral store so I can get one
Well someone from the site that I don’t really know sent me a pure pink mushroom size of a quarter for free. When I tried to compensate him he says. “ I’ve been reading all your post and aware of all the good things you do for others and you never asked for a dime just a smile and to pay it forward, so it’s my pleasure to give you something for a chance “
Wow that blew my mind and made it clear that what I’m doing and the man I’ve become are definitely working and my new normal
Don’t forget my pees try a small RAOK. And make someone else smile. God Bless

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • None.

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.2%
Back