Starting back up AGAIN....

bobssecrtsn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought i wouldve left the hobbie forever, but here i am again with another new tank... for some reason i keep coming back every year itching for some fun times, so hopefully this will be my LAST and final tank.. but no matter, i am happy to say im back again, as always !

my last tank was a full on 50g SPS tank, all the electrical gadgets and what not, im just trying to keep this one as simple as possible, maybe get a RKL for the most part.

but here it is ! 30gallon JBJ rimless, i didnt want a bigger tank just because i like it keep it small and an AIO was a perfect choice for me, after looking on the forums and what not searching for one i just picked one up at my local LFS for 300 after tax and everything! I'm going old school as well with a 8bulb 24" t5 aqualife fixture, might be overkill but if anything i can remove a bulb or two :)

heres the Specs:
30JBJ RL series
24" 8bulb aqualife fixture

im still needing more items on the list, but as for as flow goes 2 tunze's 6025 are on order, RKL modules, and some test kits, refractormeter, etc is to come!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back