Starting frag tank

corey.nolta

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2015
Messages
312
Reaction score
94
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have extra equipment laying around and thinking about starting a small frag tank.
Here is what I have set aside so far:
20L
HOB skimmer
Heater
Maxijet 1200
165w Chinese black box LED unit

What else should I add to the list? My biggest concern is, I have a feeling the powerhead will be too powerful for only a 20 gallon.


This will not be connected to my main tank, it'll be off on it's own.
Thanks!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new