Stay Away from BlueZoo Aquactics

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmccaff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmccaff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
800
Reaction score
190
Location
New Jersey
I thought to give them a try and worst experience ever not only all my life stock only lasted a day but my credit card was hacked for sure was compromised after using them. I don't know if they got hacked or something else but after using them I had 17 suspicious card attempts on my card only one was authorized though.

See Bluezoo only purchase I made and look what happened after none of these I made because I dont use this card. Also, I don't think bluezoo was only $39.99 very strange but I dont even want to go on that site anymore.

Style options table example
DateStatusDescriptionAmountTransaction Details
Pending
02/25/23PendingGOOGLE*TEMPORARY HOLD$1.00- view details for 02/25/23 GOOGLE*TEMPORARY HOLD
Feb 28, 2023
02/28/2023ADJ-SALTY FITAU-$10.27- view details for 02/28/23 ADJ-SALTY FITAU
02/28/2023ADJ-SALTY FITAU$10.27- view details for 02/28/23 ADJ-SALTY FITAU
02/28/2023ADJ-PAYPAL *SOCIALPROXYIL-$99.64- view details for 02/28/23 ADJ-PAYPAL *SOCIALPROXYIL
02/28/2023ADJ-PAYPAL *SOCIALPROXYIL$99.64- view details for 02/28/23 ADJ-PAYPAL *SOCIALPROXYIL
Feb 27, 2023
02/27/2023ADJ-ENVATO 65020337US-$28.79- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-ENVATO 65020337US
02/27/2023ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS-$10.93- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS
02/27/2023ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS-$5.46- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS
02/27/2023ADJ-GOOGLE STORAGEUS-$19.87- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-GOOGLE STORAGEUS
02/27/2023Salty Fit0437374715 AU$10.27- view details for 02/27/23 Salty Fit0437374715 AU
02/27/2023ADJ-ENVATO 65020337US$28.79- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-ENVATO 65020337US
02/27/2023ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS$10.93- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS
02/27/2023ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS$5.46- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-MICROSOFT*STOREUS
02/27/2023ADJ-GOOGLE STORAGEUS$19.87- view details for 02/27/23 ADJ-GOOGLE STORAGEUS
02/27/2023PAYPAL *SOCIALPROXY4029357733 IL$99.64- view details for 02/27/23 PAYPAL *SOCIALPROXY4029357733 IL
Feb 26, 2023
02/26/2023ENVATO 65020337ENVATO.COM UT US$28.79- view details for 02/26/23 ENVATO 65020337ENVATO.COM UT US
02/26/2023Microsoft*Store425-6816830 WA US$10.93- view details for 02/26/23 Microsoft*Store425-6816830 WA US
02/26/2023Microsoft*Store425-6816830 WA US$5.46- view details for 02/26/23 Microsoft*Store425-6816830 WA US
02/26/2023Google Storage650-2530000 CA US$19.87- view details for 02/26/23 Google Storage650-2530000 CA US
Feb 21, 2023
02/21/2023BLUEZOOAQUATICS.COM626-201-1454 CA US$39.99
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new