Steven tyree CMAT vol 2

MeesePolice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a cryptic zone in my sump, I have seen plenty of posts here about Steven tyree and his CMAT ebooks, so much so that I would like to buy it and read for myself. However it appears that his website hasn't been updated in a while and the link to purchase his book no long works. Does anyone know if I can find it anywhere else or of any similar information I can read on the subject

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve Tyree self-published his writings. The only way to find a copy is to find someone that followed his methods 20 years ago (not knocking it because it's old at all) or try to reach out to Steve and have him email it to you.

Steve is somewhat active on the West Coast with a frag show called the Corals Farmers Market. You might be able to track him down through a CFM posting somewhere here on R2R.

Dave B

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

MeesePolice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve Tyree self-published his writings. The only way to find a copy is to find someone that followed his methods 20 years ago (not knocking it because it's old at all) or try to reach out to Steve and have him email it to you.

Steve is somewhat active on the West Coast with a frag show called the Corals Farmers Market. You might be able to track him down through a CFM posting somewhere here on R2R.

Dave B
Thank you, I fear that it is my only hope

Upvote 0

rpgraff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I fear that it is my only hope

I was looking for Tyrees publications as well and ran into the same road block you did.

Delbeek and Sprung have a few pages about cryptic zones in Volume 3 of ”The Reef Aquarium”. starts on page 397 of my copy in the filtration chapter.

Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back