Steven tyree CMAT vol 2

MeesePolice

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a cryptic zone in my sump, I have seen plenty of posts here about Steven tyree and his CMAT ebooks, so much so that I would like to buy it and read for myself. However it appears that his website hasn't been updated in a while and the link to purchase his book no long works. Does anyone know if I can find it anywhere else or of any similar information I can read on the subject
 
Steve Tyree self-published his writings. The only way to find a copy is to find someone that followed his methods 20 years ago (not knocking it because it's old at all) or try to reach out to Steve and have him email it to you.

Steve is somewhat active on the West Coast with a frag show called the Corals Farmers Market. You might be able to track him down through a CFM posting somewhere here on R2R.

Dave B
 
Upvote 0
Steve Tyree self-published his writings. The only way to find a copy is to find someone that followed his methods 20 years ago (not knocking it because it's old at all) or try to reach out to Steve and have him email it to you.

Steve is somewhat active on the West Coast with a frag show called the Corals Farmers Market. You might be able to track him down through a CFM posting somewhere here on R2R.

Dave B
Thank you, I fear that it is my only hope
 
Upvote 0
Thank you, I fear that it is my only hope

I was looking for Tyrees publications as well and ran into the same road block you did.

Delbeek and Sprung have a few pages about cryptic zones in Volume 3 of ”The Reef Aquarium”. starts on page 397 of my copy in the filtration chapter.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new