OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mind normally don't care either as long as they don't go head first into the sand.
One was head first in part of the sebae lol. Neither cared.

Walked past, caught it out of corner of my eye, went "OHHH SHHHHH" and then realized all was fine, went back to office, got phone, came back and took a pic. Then fixed rack lol.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must have had it loaded down to make it fall like that..
It is called baseball and softball sized zebra turbo snails, weak magnets and them bulldozing the rack down. I say it is them, as it always has been before lol. Plus one was only a few inches from the rack lol.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is called baseball and softball sized zebra turbo snails, weak magnets and them bulldozing the rack down. I say it is them, as it always has been before lol. Plus one was only a few inches from the rack lol.
I moved mine out of the frag tank because of that. Bulldozer is a great name for them!
Edit: mine is not a Zebra but a Mexican turbo about the size of a golf ball and still does lots of damage.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved mine out of the frag tank because of that. Bulldozer is a great name for them!
Well, I have 4 total and they are the only snails in the tank. Due to to wrasses I have, they are welcome to stay, as they live lol.

I only have issues with that specific rack. Luckily, they do not knock over corals or anything like that, just that rack when they clean it lol.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guess I need to move the stuff on the rack to its permanent home lol. Frag rack knocked down some time between 6 and now.

This is also a good example of corals that dont care if they touch in my tank.

Zoas, leather, sebae and torches all snuggling due to fallen rack lol.

IMG_7914.jpg
IMG_7917.jpg
Torches be like....PARTY TIME!

Vince Vaughn Party GIF

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
or you could just walk in the other room ;)
I have 6 monitors.

Here is left to right

Outlook <> Main Desktop and used for meeting screens <> R2R and other browser tabs <> Excel and Word Docs <> Slack and Text Message Window <> Webcam and live feed for the Coral Morphology Camera lol.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6 monitors.

Here is left to right

Outlook <> Main Desktop and used for meeting screens <> R2R and other browser tabs <> Excel and Word Docs <> Slack and Text Message Window <> Webcam and live feed for the Coral Morphology Camera lol.
That's a lot of screen time ;) :face-with-open-mouth:

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a lot of screen time ;) :face-with-open-mouth:
Some days, they are all used for work. Writing RFPs, Writing Scopes of Work, Making fully automated macro based pricing spreadsheets for the jobs that are quoted or 3k site rollouts. Designing a full network from the jack in the wall to all of the network rooms and link between those in CAD. It can get quite fun lol.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some days, they are all used for work. Writing RFPs, Writing Scopes of Work, Making fully automated macro based pricing spreadsheets for the jobs that are quoted or 3k site rollouts. Designing a full network from the jack in the wall to all of the network rooms and link between those in CAD. It can get quite fun lol.
confused will ferrell GIF

You just a said a lot of technical words, really fast, and I have no idea what any of that means. :winking-face-with-tongue: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'll have to take your word for it. HAHAHA ;)

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
confused will ferrell GIF

You just a said a lot of technical words, really fast, and I have no idea what any of that means. :winking-face-with-tongue: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'll have to take your word for it. HAHAHA ;)
All of the paperwork and designs for a 30 million dollar job where we replace all of the IT equipment for every single site a customer has.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the paperwork and designs for a 30 million dollar job where we replace all of the IT equipment for every single site a customer has.
@DiefsReef understands what I am talking about lol.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 197 70.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 53 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back