Stingers Begiiners tank

Stinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is my new tank, 110 gallon , with 100 lbs of fuji/togo LR, 25 lbs of dry rock. just completed 9 weeks running. I have 3 damsels which are helping my tank get cycled completely. I am running a 20 gal sump and a 275gal rated skimmer.
Newest092911 009.jpg
, contest link https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...-share-your-reef-win-skimmer.html?pagenumber=

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice start! How old is the tank?

OP
OP
Stinger

Stinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9+ weeks rev, And thanks to all the nice folks on this site and you for making things easier!! for me. Alot of experienced reefers here. I also met a local R2R member whom is mentoring me with the process. and i have a LFS who is a member also. I think i am fixing to join the Reef2REEF discount card membership this week. Is your family a Crimson Tide supporter? I think I seen some BAMA pics!! Roll TIDE!! I love this hobby even though its expensive!! WOW what the lord has giving us from under the Ocean!!! BTW the damsels are gone! only used for cycling the tank. sent back to the LFS. 2 bowties and 1 blue devil! the devil was hard to catch and remove , but i did it with a homemade trap. lol , I now have some community nice fish. 3 blue/green Chroma's and 1 , 6 line wrasse. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9+ weeks rev, And thanks to all the nice folks on this site and you for making things easier!! for me. Alot of experienced reefers here. I also met a local R2R member whom is mentoring me with the process. and i have a LFS who is a member also. I think i am fixing to join the Reef2REEF discount card membership this week. Is your family a Crimson Tide supporter? I think I seen some BAMA pics!! Roll TIDE!! I love this hobby even though its expensive!! WOW what the lord has giving us from under the Ocean!!! BTW the damsels are gone! only used for cycling the tank. sent back to the LFS. 2 bowties and 1 blue devil! the devil was hard to catch and remove , but i did it with a homemade trap. lol , I now have some community nice fish. 3 blue/green Chroma's and 1 , 6 line wrasse. :bigsmile:

Welcome to the site and hobby! You got you a nice one going there! And yes, WE ARE TIDE FANS!!!!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back