Stocking for biocube 32? Especially wrasses

Jack_10218

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for stock additions for my biocube 32, currently I have 2 juvenile clowns, 1 sapphire damsel, 1 neon dottyback. For filtration I have the intank media basket and fuge with chaeto. (and I’m looking to go for a nano skimmer if I can find a good one. If y out have any recommendations that would be helpful) I’m looking for a few more reef safe (wont eat CUC, cleaner shrimp, or coral) additions. I am interested in wrasses, and other fish that add nice movement to the tank. Bangi cardinals are cool as well but a bit basic. Dwarf angels are great also. Any suggestions let me know!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I’d leave it at that. Any other fish and it’s most likely that you’re going to have a war break out.
As said above, the only wrasses suitable are Wetmorella or Pseudocheilinops species and they hate aggression.

OP
OP
J

Jack_10218

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I’d leave it at that. Any other fish and it’s most likely that you’re going to have a war break out.
As said above, the only wrasses suitable are Wetmorella or Pseudocheilinops species and they hate aggression.
How would a war break out? The only aggressive fish in here are ARGUABLY the dottyback.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How would a war break out? The only aggressive fish in here are ARGUABLY the dottyback.
The clowns, the dottyback and the damsel can all be aggressive. They may be peaceful now however as they age in such a small tank they will become much more territorial towards eachother.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While Neon Dottybacks are one of the less aggressive of the dottybacks, they are still aggressive fish to anything shaped like them....which describes wrasses. Clowns (a damsel) and damsel fish can be some of the most aggressive fish we keep. When those two clowns become mature they will claim the whole tank as their territory and trouble is likely, especially for mild mannered tank mates.

Back