Stocking Ideas for new tank (75 gallon)

Alphabot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so Ive had this tank running for around 2 months and I have 2 clownfish inside it currently. I have some mushrooms and gps/Xenia and was hoping to expand. I don’t have a clean up crew yet so my tanks starting to get covered in hair algae and I have some bubble algae too. Any stocking ideas? I was hoping to get a one spot fox face instead of a yellow tang because I heard they were less aggressive. Im open to fish, inverts, or coral ideas. I like the jello like look of hammers and torches so I’m looking to keep a soft dominant tank with some lps here and there and when I get better an anemone.

peterire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A fox face may well outgrow a 75gal, I believe they get quite big. I have my 75gal up and running nearly 4 months now. Just added my last fish yesterday. I'm probably pushing it at 14, but heres my fish list.

2 x clownfish
3 x green chromis
1 x midas blenny
1 x banggaii cardinal
1 x crosshatch goby
1 x algae blenny
1 x royal gramma
1 x carpenter wrasse
1 x melanurus wrasse
1 x azure damsel
1 x yellow tang (I know Tang police..)

All fish are well behaved so far, no aggression, althought the tang was just added yesterday so time will tell!

any questions on those fish let me know, I'm no expert but can try!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back