Stocking recommendations for biocube?

Jack_10218

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a post to see what you guys recommend I add for stocking my biocube 32. Right now I have 2 clowns and a sapphire damsel. Filtration I use the intank media basket and have a refugium with chaeto. (It grows insanely fast) for some species I was thinking (not all of these just a conbibation of some) an orchid doddyback or neon dottyback, shrimp goby pair, Bangi Cardinal, (maybe a pair of cardinals if I can find it) some sort of small wrasse like a possum or pink streak, royal gamma, and if I can find a captive bred, a mandarin goby or red ruby draognet, ublikely though . If you guys have any ideas of new fish, or combinations of ones above I’d like to hear it! Especially if you guys have any other recommendations for small wrasses that can fit, because I’ve heard the pink streak and possum wrasse tend to hide, and I’m looking for stuff that will be out in the open and add a lot of movement.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just a post to see what you guys recommend I add for stocking my biocube 32. Right now I have 2 clowns and a sapphire damsel. Filtration I use the intank media basket and have a refugium with chaeto. (It grows insanely fast) for some species I was thinking (not all of these just a conbibation of some) an orchid doddyback or neon dottyback, shrimp goby pair, Bangi Cardinal, (maybe a pair of cardinals if I can find it) some sort of small wrasse like a possum or pink streak, royal gamma, and if I can find a captive bred, a mandarin goby or red ruby draognet, ublikely though . If you guys have any ideas of new fish, or combinations of ones above I’d like to hear it! Especially if you guys have any other recommendations for small wrasses that can fit, because I’ve heard the pink streak and possum wrasse tend to hide, and I’m looking for stuff that will be out in the open and add a lot of movement.
To me this tank is somewhat generous even at 32g
Banggai cardinal, fire fish gift, flame angel, flame cardinal, chromis, twin spot blenny and even tomini tang which stays fairly small

OP
OP
J

Jack_10218

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me this tank is somewhat generous even at 32g
Banggai cardinal, fire fish gift, flame angel, flame cardinal, chromis, twin spot blenny and even tomini tang which stays fairly small
I’ve tried flame angels in the past and had bad luck with coral nibbling on both of them, which is a shame because I love the angelfish behavior and the flames colors, but they all seem to be random change with coral eating.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’ve tried flame angels in the past and had bad luck with coral nibbling on both of them, which is a shame because I love the angelfish behavior and the flames colors, but they all seem to be random change with coral eating.
Thats crazy- I have 2 tanks with a flame and model citizen !!

Back