Stop the spread

  • Thread starter Thread starter javman9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

javman9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
Waterloo ont Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , my stone coral got stung, and is slowly dying, I've moved the stinger coral, but the spread of the bleaching hasn't stopped, I've been adding reef roids in hops it will recover. Anything else I can do?
 
Depending on what coral it was, I'd probably either wait and see or frag it down to healthy tissue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new