Stores around Lincolnton?

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm heading down to Lincolnton tomorrow through Saturday and was wondering if there are any stores worth checking out. I'm a zoa/LPS guy, so not interested in a great sps location :) I'll be heading back home Saturday and traveling up 81 so if nothing in Lincolnton, maybe along the way back to PA?

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm heading down to Lincolnton tomorrow through Saturday and was wondering if there are any stores worth checking out. I'm a zoa/LPS guy, so not interested in a great sps location :) I'll be heading back home Saturday and traveling up 81 so if nothing in Lincolnton, maybe along the way back to PA?

If you visit our website and enter the zip code for Lincolnton, NC (28092) our dealer map will pull up all the fish stores closest to that area. http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

We've visited many of them and I am pretty sure most of the aquarium stores in that area carry our products.

Good luck!

OP
OP
R

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you visit our website and enter the zip code for Lincolnton, NC (28092) our dealer map will pull up all the fish stores closest to that area. http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

We've visited many of them and I am pretty sure most of the aquarium stores in that area carry our products.

Good luck!

I'll do that, thank you. I just got another package of your food from Pet Zone in Pittston, PA yesterday!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back