Strangest skimmate ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcarroll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
15,736
Reaction score
9,335
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's at least the strangest I've seen. :)

I did a long overdue scrape down on all four walls of on one of my tanks - apparently the coraline "leaked" into the water during scraping, eh? LOL

Pink Skimmate?.jpg

(Of course the color didn't capture exactly - too much yellow. That foam on top of the skimmate is plain-dirt-brown, for reference. I can't seem to correct it....that skimmate is pink.

No, not merely pink - pink. :xd:

-Matt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new