- Joined
- Jan 8, 2012
- Messages
- 15,736
- Reaction score
- 9,336
- Location
- Virginia
- What state or country do you live in
- Virginia
Well, it's at least the strangest I've seen. :)
I did a long overdue scrape down on all four walls of on one of my tanks - apparently the coraline "leaked" into the water during scraping, eh? LOL
(Of course the color didn't capture exactly - too much yellow. That foam on top of the skimmate is plain-dirt-brown, for reference. I can't seem to correct it....that skimmate is pink.
No, not merely pink - pink. :xd:
-Matt
I did a long overdue scrape down on all four walls of on one of my tanks - apparently the coraline "leaked" into the water during scraping, eh? LOL
(Of course the color didn't capture exactly - too much yellow. That foam on top of the skimmate is plain-dirt-brown, for reference. I can't seem to correct it....that skimmate is pink.
No, not merely pink - pink. :xd:
-Matt
