Struggling with corals.

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm sure someone here will get you on the right track. Good luck!
 
I am from Tequesta FL. After about 2 years still struggling with corals. Hope I can get some tips on this forum.
Pic of tank, lighting used, type of corals unsuccessful with, parameters, how do they die? What happens and how long after introduction to tank
 
Need more details before we can try to help.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!​

We're thrilled to have you join our reefing community. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, there's always something new to learn and share here. Feel free to dive into the discussions, ask questions, and share your own reefing adventures. We're all here to help and grow together. Happy reefing
1726414123033.png
 
I am from Tequesta FL. After about 2 years still struggling with corals. Hope I can get some tips on this forum.
Please describe your struggles, actual tank age, how you are testing and type of lights and flow being utilized.
Video of tank under white lighting also helpful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new