Sulfur reactor

jc589

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
16
Location
saratoga springs
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im Josh! im new here. And i am trying to figure out how to get my korallin sulfur biodenitrator up and running. It got given to me for free by a close buddy. It appears to have some kind of modification done to it because i cant find any pictures anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi im Josh! im new here. And i am trying to figure out how to get my korallin sulfur biodenitrator up and running. It got given to me for free by a close buddy. It appears to have some kind of modification done to it because i cant find any pictures anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I believe there are some good videos on You tube. To reduce nitrate levels, sulfur is used as a form of substrate turning nitrates into a nitrogen gas within the atmosphere
 
Last edited:
AaaR2R2.gif

I gotta wonder if this is anything like the Denitrator I used to run 15 years back. The idea then was to zero out nitrates. But I never did ask how it was made. I got mine from a 3Reef member who used to make them. Unfortunately I cannot adequately answer your query. That aside.....

Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new