• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sunkist Bounce Mushrooms - all different sizes, $75

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

kagisexton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
109
Reaction score
81
Location
clearwater
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Tampa area, have several that are already attached to some pretty thick gravel and will be easy to glue to a rock.
IMG_3917.jpeg
 
Open to trades of all kinds. Looking for an Oregon tort
 
I’d love to grab one next paycheck. I’m in davie. Crazy how they’re growing all over in there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new