!!!SWANKIER CHEAPies for CHEAPOS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Right! like just when i though i was out............... you ................pulled................. nah. anyway

Lets do it again! This time i have geared the pack for the the more fluid and easier to persuadable cheapo. Or maybe just all you guys who loved the first ones and want a little something more;). Not as "cheap" as last time but the quality is considerably better here! Mostly long captive gems that I just have a decent amount of. A lot of my pricing is based more on availability then any "going market value". If I have a fair amount even if it's fetching a pretty penny elsewhere ill sell it for much less. Of course the opposite is true for the brutally slow growers that everyone wants as well.

The good news is that i have plenty of most of these for now and can clip a few packs no problem. Again clearly no chop shopping going on here. These are stable as ever and well adapted to captive life.

thinking 265.00 shipped

1. !ndigo tip stag
  2. BC blue polyp tort
  3. Fire table fire fire
  4. BC efflo 2.0
  5. Sean Bennett Yellow tort
  6. Tricolor Plana
  7. Pro Corals Rainbow
  8. Spook city

pic taken under radium 20k
IMG_0721-Edit_zps6f9c5fe8.jpg

IMG_0722_zps0e29ca9b.jpg

Apisto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of my pricing is based more on availability then any "going market value". If I have a fair amount even if it's fetching a pretty penny elsewhere ill sell it for much less.

That is a great philosophy and this pack is awesome for the price, with huge frags to boot!!

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to a GREAT Philosophy Adam

Also that is one awesome looking Frag Pack....... but how come you don't have the 'trendy' Purple egg crate and frag plugs I always see.... did not even need my sunglasses on to admire your purdy sticks.... lol

Always a fan and should really become a customer one day if I can find some room in my Reef.

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't even like stags but that indigo is nice.
you really can't go wrong with the indigo :)

Very nice pack Adam... Looking forward to my frags arriving tomorrow! Woooo
literally out the door right now!

+1 to a GREAT Philosophy Adam

Also that is one awesome looking Frag Pack....... but how come you don't have the 'trendy' Purple egg crate and frag plugs I always see.... did not even need my sunglasses on to admire your purdy sticks.... lol

Always a fan and should really become a customer one day if I can find some room in my Reef.

Cheers, Todd

Thanks a lot Todd! Really appreciate it. I have been in the learning stage a while now but have finally managed to get my camera to do some halfway decent representing. and hey, I can do custom frag packs any day of the week. all you have to do is shoot me a text or email or call!

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the pieces of yours ive seen are spectacular but that indigo has to be one of the best stags I've seen.

I'm REALLY looking forward to doing some business once I've refined my sps husbandry skills a bit more.

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back