• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SWC 160 cone $200 shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
302
Location
Bordentown, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used around a year. All cleaned up and ready to go. Just got to put it back together. No issues runs like a beast.
$200 shipped from 08505

C921DE08-4298-40A8-B4A2-A8B75530CB3C_zpsypnsbpea.jpg
 
Dang...I want it but can't get it right now. Best of luck getting it sold!
 
Don't be shy make an offer. Worst I can so is say no. lol.

I'm completely broke this month, sadly, and buying salt and replacement RO filters is all I can do next month. I just have to wait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new