Yes I understand that but with 2 feet of head pressure you have to figure that in no?You get a gallon jug or a 5 gallon pail. Use your pump to pump water into it. Time it and do the math to figure out how many gallons it pumps in an hour.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes I understand that but with 2 feet of head pressure you have to figure that in no?You get a gallon jug or a 5 gallon pail. Use your pump to pump water into it. Time it and do the math to figure out how many gallons it pumps in an hour.
They get big there from eating all those pizza stealing rats.My Daughter took this picture on her deck in Manhattan. I think this creature is 7 feet tall.
![]()
They also eat their mate after breeding NO COMMENTThey get big there from eating all those pizza stealing rats.
