Tank birthday, 47+ years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does anyone complain that the vast majority of my threads on here have nothing to do with fish?
If anyone complains...

Get Out Smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon
 
Although I don’t post much, I’m always lurking and do enjoy reading all your posts..even if some are very wordy…LOL. I had the pleasure of meeting you a few times at AV ( when it was around) we had a mutual friend in common who worked there and was a member of LIRA too.
 
Atoll, my friend, yes getting old isn't good for old people. 🥺 I have had every finger operated on, all for trigger finger but I guess those surgeries don't have a lifetime guarantee so they don't last too long. We are just living much too long. As for waiting, we here don't have to wait long for surgeries, I could probably get it done next week but I am not going for surgery. I will get some cortisone shots next week. Maybe I could take a bath in the stuff. 😆

They got tired of operating on my shoulders and knees so they just replaced them. 😎
"Old age is no place for sissies". A quote attributed to Bette Davis. Although she used it from time to time, the saying originated elsewhere. But it seems written for an actress that defied the expectations of an actress of her time. In any event, the quote holds truth.
 
I had the pleasure of meeting you a few times at AV ( when it was around) we had a mutual friend in common who worked there and was a member of LIRA too.
I don't remember that Mike, But I don't remember a lot of things. 😎
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new