Tank birthday, 47+ years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This morning at the beach.
Sunrise.jpg
 
I would suggest the larger one is most likely the male but what do I know.
mood GIF

More colorful and larger dorsal suggests male.
 
You know about as much as I do, like nothing.

But the smaller one has larger eyelashes and smells better, so I assume, that is the female. 😎

Definitely. If the eyelashes don't prove it, the smell definitely seals the deal.
 
So the lease is almost up on my Jeep Compass and I need to get a new car.

This is the one I have now. It's a beautiful car and I am a Jeep Guy



I have had Jeeps since they were built by Willys. Unfortunately, I find all the new Jeeps very ugly except for the Compass, but they do not have a 2027 Compass so I may have to get a 2026 which is exactly the same as my old one.
Jeep.jpg

I am very limited in cars because I won't buy a foreign car so that just leaves Jeep, Ford, chevy and chrysler. I haven't found anything I like yet and I am getting too old to build my own car now. 😳

(PS, I don't consider Toyotas, Kias, or Mitsubishis American even if they were built here)

I still have this 2015 Jeep Renegade which I will not be replacing soon unless someone builds something I really like.

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new