Paul B
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Article Contributor
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2010
- Messages
- 21,788
- Reaction score
- 73,690
- Location
- Long Island NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
After reading only a few of your posts I've laughed out loud 3 times
Only 3 times! You and MrDJeep only laughed 3 times, I need to up my game. I am also not here to make you laugh as there is no humor in this serious hobby. We should all just sit around and ponder our problems and woes.
No time for laughing as this is very important and I am sure that one of us will one day cure cancer or the heartbreak of psoriasis just by removing bio balls or adding a cleaner shrimp to cure ich, or a snail to eliminate an entire tank full of hair algae because we all know that stuff works. :faint:






