Paul B
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Article Contributor
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2010
- Messages
- 21,767
- Reaction score
- 73,585
- Location
- Long Island NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
I got this guy 3 weeks ago and so far he seems fine. Doesn't eat anything I want to feed him but there is a reason for that. The store got 5 of them in. One was dead and the rest of them were in the process of receiving last rites so they gave him to me for practically nothing. What can I lose. He picks at my montipora all day and doesn't look to have lost any weight but I am not believing that this particular fish will live for ten years.
We will see.
Besides that, yesterday I was asked to speak at a function for Veterans Day. Not about fish, about my experiences in Viet Nam. I am not sure if any other Veterans will be there and I think it is a fund raiser.
It should be interesting and I get a dinner out of it. I was interviewed about that a couple of months ago on a local radio station. :D

We will see.
Besides that, yesterday I was asked to speak at a function for Veterans Day. Not about fish, about my experiences in Viet Nam. I am not sure if any other Veterans will be there and I think it is a fund raiser.
It should be interesting and I get a dinner out of it. I was interviewed about that a couple of months ago on a local radio station. :D



