OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Mo. :cool: I appreciate it and your Fathers Service.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get it, today, again I went into a large LFS with a pocketfull of money and couldn't spend a nickel.

They have nothing and I am not sure why they stay open. A couple of sickly looking tangs, a bunch of anemic clownfish and Coy. Most of which were dead

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get it, today, again I went into a large LFS with a pocketfull of money and couldn't spend a nickel.

They have nothing and I am not sure why they stay open. A couple of sickly looking tangs, a bunch of anemic clownfish and Coy. Most of which were dead
Often the way when you are looking to spend. However, go in to buy food or dry goods and you will always find a few fish you like.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a good thing I am already married because it would be hard finding a girl with my front tooth missing.

Girls were a big part of my life as I was always a Lady's Man. :p

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't allow playing Dodge ball in school anymore. They also don't allow drinking from a hose either probably because some lawyer owns the bottled water company. I think they fill those bottles from a hose anyway. Probably from one of those collapsing Home Depot hoses, the ones with the warnings that read, "Don't drink from this hose because in California it was found to cause cancer and athletes foot."

But if you are in France or Bayonne New Jersey, you will be fine. :confused:

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to put up the receipt that I just got from the MS society for the donation I gave them from my book. This is the second donation I gave them.
This time I donated it in my cousins name who just died a few weeks ago. He, like my wife had MS but died suddenly from an aneurism.
He got married on Sunday and died on Tuesday.
Let me know if the receipt doesn't show up because I am not sure what I am doing.

Attachments

• MS receipt 2020.pdf
    390.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you do know what you're doing. The receipt is visible.

So sorry to hear about your cousin.

Jerry

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever they are doing it is working. Life expectancy has been going down. Curing that pesky problem of people living to long. Old people know stuff the government doesn't want getting around.

1595066326431.png

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday we went to Costco to get food for the boatload of people we have coming out in a few hours. While I was there I bought a new garden hose for my boat dock.
The hose I have there now got very sticky from the sun and it makes huge black streaks on my white boat so I need a new one.
You also have to clean your hands with "Brillo" soaked in "Lestoil" to get it off your skin. ;Wideyed

When I got home I read the instructions on the new hose because thy are written like this so I had to rent the Hubble Telescope so I could read it.

It says, don't keep in the sun. There isn't much shade in my marina behind my boat and it basically bakes all day. I assume it is good if you live in Alaska where it is night time for 6 months. :confused:

It also says "do not drink from this hose". ;Vomit

The inside is made out of stuff that bacteria just love and you could die. I fill my boat freshwater tank with this hose so thats what I would make the inside of the hose out of.
Now every time I use the hose, I will have to quarantine it for 76 days which is hard because here in New York our boating season is 76 days. ;Sour

Why can't they make the inside of the hose out of Tupperware or the stuff they make the black boxes on airplanes out of?

You just can't win. :cool:

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a saying here in the UK. "I have seen more life in a tramps vest" My ATS certainly has that's for sure.
I harvested some Ulva from it today and took a tiny amount with a little detritus and put it under my 40x microscope lens and this is one of the many monsters it revealed. The others were far too fast to take a pic of.
This one is obviously a super model of the pod world as it stayed still long enough posing to put my camera to one of the lenses to take a pic.
20200719_125911.jpg

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats cool. How many of those Godzilla Larvae do you think are in 5 gallons of the stuff?

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We went to see the Grand Kids in Manhattan yesterday because we haven't seen them since February.
We didn't hit any traffic in the almost 100 miles to Manhattan but we hit quite a bit coming home even though we didn't go rush hour either way.
I dropped off my wife in front of their place and drove around looking for a parking place until I almost ran out of gas.
I was going to put it in a garage and now they have a new system in Manhattan.

Parking is so expensive that instead of parking lots, they now have new car dealers because it's cheaper to buy a new car than to park one and the new car comes with a parking space. :oops:

People are actually living in their cars because if they leave, they can't get a spot again. :rolleyes:

WE had a nice visit and as you know, if you don't see little kids in a while, they grow.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back