• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown.

  • Thread starter Thread starter armani4o3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

armani4o3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
26
Location
pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am cleaning up some stuff from the tank break down. I will list more as I clean them up. I can text or email any pics. All items is great condition

Bubble mangus hero 180 $250 shipped
2x's vortech mp10W es $195 each shipped
2x's raidon gen1 with tri lenses comes with rail kit and hanging kit $800 obo shipped
Also located in reading pa for local pick up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new