Tell me this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter renato120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im curious to know about other systems setup. Few questions if you don't mind it
1- What product Do you use for CA/ALK?
2- What are you patameters for CA/ALK?
3- How high is your lights? (T5's)
Thank you!
 
1. I use Randy's DIY two part, Recipe 1, found HERE. Actually Preston Driveway Heat for the calcium part, and Arm & Hammer baking soda (baked) for the alkalinity part.
2. Target 7.5 - 8 for alk and 400 for calc.
3. I use LED's only at about 13 inches off the water.....no lenses.
 
1. I use Randy's DIY two part, Recipe 1, found HERE. Actually Preston Driveway Heat for the calcium part, and Arm & Hammer baking soda (baked) for the alkalinity part.
2. Target 7.5 - 8 for alk and 400 for calc.
3. I use LED's only at about 13 inches off the water.....no lenses.
I use to do the recipe 1 before. I now use the brs product. Not sure if I want to keep it using it. My alk is at 10. Might be the reason some sps's are bleaching.
 
Triton
8dkh
425 cal
Led 14" above water line
 
Reef fusion 2 part
9dkh
430 ca
29 gallon 6 bulb t5 5" above water

Reef fusion 2 part and Mrs wages pickling lime
9dkh
430 ca
40 breeder 4xt5, 2x250mh 10" above water
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new