Mini cube taken on Droid phone.
170.jpg

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to host them on a photo hosting site such as photobucket. Then you will need to copy the pic URL and then use the little picture frame icon above the reply box to post the link in.

How old and how many gallons is your tank?

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a rather new setup (or just a very clean/tidy established tank)... Would be interested to hear the answer to this one. Fish choices don't look like they fit well with the size of the tank, looks like a 34g Solana. How many tangs are in there? Looks to be 3 yellow tangs and a blue hippo tang?

OP
OP
Martin's Reef

Martin's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a rather new setup (or just a very clean/tidy established tank)... Would be interested to hear the answer to this one. Fish choices don't look like they fit well with the size of the tank, looks like a 34g Solana. How many tangs are in there? Looks to be 3 yellow tangs and a blue hippo tang?

Your right! New tank, I was at the Denver Reef Stock Show. One of the vendors had it set up to show. I took the pic because I could not believe the type of and how many fish in such a small tank! I guess that what they do at shows. Every show I've been to had some ridiculous small tank set up with the wrong type of fish in it.

OP
OP
Martin's Reef

Martin's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to host them on a photo hosting site such as photobucket. Then you will need to copy the pic URL and then use the little picture frame icon above the reply box to post the link in.

How old and how many gallons is your tank?

Not my tank, it was at a show. I will do a build thread on my 90 cube soon. I also use photobucket also. I will try that thanks.

Martin

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 139 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back