Thank you BRS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefSlice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to give a big thank you to everyone up there. 2 weeks ago, my final bulb needed for my t5 fixture showed up broken (60" bulb). I contacted BRS and they immediately got back to me letting me know they would be sending a new bulb with upgraded shipping. Well, the bulb came broken again!... And again, and again!!! The 4th time, despite Brad going through extra effort to add extra wrapping and fragile stickers, the bulb actually showed up with tire marks on the tube from the delivery truck, it was pretty comical to get a delivery covered in fragile stickers with large tire marks across the package, although frustrating. We tried one last time and well, I finally got a bulb yesterday that was in perfect condition, with about 25 fragile stickers on the tube!
Big thanks to the BRS team for taking a hit here to make sure I got what I needed, can't say enough about the experience.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to give a big thank you to everyone up there. 2 weeks ago, my final bulb needed for my t5 fixture showed up broken (60" bulb). I contacted BRS and they immediately got back to me letting me know they would be sending a new bulb with upgraded shipping. Well, the bulb came broken again!... And again, and again!!! The 4th time, despite Brad going through extra effort to add extra wrapping and fragile stickers, the bulb actually showed up with tire marks on the tube from the delivery truck, it was pretty comical to get a delivery covered in fragile stickers with large tire marks across the package, although frustrating. We tried one last time and well, I finally got a bulb yesterday that was in perfect condition, with about 25 fragile stickers on the tube!
Big thanks to the BRS team for taking a hit here to make sure I got what I needed, can't say enough about the experience.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's never fun when the delivery company seems to have played football with your package, but I'm glad that Brad was able to eventually get you your bulbs safe and sound :)

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is just insane, one of the reasons I was absolutely terrified when I went to pick up my new tank. Some days I can't believe the shipping stories you hear about all the time. Would be nice if shipping companies actually cared about the things they ship. I'd rather have something come a day or two late and in one piece than arrive broken and have to wait for another order to be shipped all over again, let alone have that process repeated 5+ Times. Glad you got your bulb finally in one piece:)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back