That Random Nano!

Maybe pming would be a good idea lol but since we’re already here I’m 5’11. Don’t know how tall Sam is.

So much for not sharing personal details......
zoo giraffe GIF

6'2
 
edit…
 
Last edited:
Good morning, guys!

Looks like Ethan and Sam are bright and early!
 
Good morning, guys!

Looks like Ethan and Sam are bright and early!
Wait uhhh how do you know my name!?
1672588354330.gif

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :squinting-face-with-tongue:
 
You have some spam? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yes, actually.

I purchased electric blue crabs, halloween Crabs, and shells for them!!

Plus a pitho crab.

(the Halloween crab I got from my LFS

B41AFDC7-E4EB-4124-B10B-7FC42D323F1F.png
 
Dang… I don’t have any current up to date spam however I have old(ish) spam of the clams although both photos are in an earlier post.
D7B2582C-2F35-4FD7-B8B5-0747FF05F8DF.jpeg

D95465D2-7CD8-4A18-97E4-83ED192182A8.jpeg


I woke up incredibly late and I’m still tired 4 hours later.
 
Wait, spam means photos? I need to post a picture of something to be considered spam?
 
Wait, spam means photos? I need to post a picture of something to be considered spam?
I don’t believe it does, I think it just means anything interesting!
 
And here’s a Top Down (or FTS) of the Nano before a water change :)
7E88356E-1402-456B-9F37-422262C914AC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new