The Angel Lovers Thread

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multicolor? :)
I wish haha, it’s for my 4’ tank and definitely tried to break the bank (Luckily I had £30 store credit and 10% off livestock as they were doing an event).

I'm intrigued, is it a regal angelfish? Unfortunately I lost my coral beauty angel a couple of days ago due to the cold wave, I still have my eibli angel in qt, it seems that the ravages of bacterial diseases have passed and there is a guy interested in buying it, I think he will leave, and with the death of my CB, it seems I have space for butterflyfish.
it’s a shame to hear about your angels, although a butterfly sounds perfect :)
You’ll have to wait for an answer however you won’t be waiting too long as I nearly have him acclimating (just 5 minutes to go).

Anemone_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish haha, it’s for my 4’ tank and definitely tried to break the bank (Luckily I had £30 store credit and 10% off livestock as they were doing an event).

You’ll have to wait for an answer however you won’t be waiting too long as I nearly have him acclimating (just 5 minutes to go).

Exciting! My money is on either a regal or some sort of Apolemichthys.

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks, you're right that people are pretty inclusive here, I've never wanted a CBB so much until I started reading maintenance and feeding threads here on the forum lol.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, he doesn’t play with photos so here’s the best one I got :)
A62B5304-F5E3-4FD6-A88D-B62795C582F9.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Japanese swallowtail?
I wish it was - I nearly picked up a male Genicanthus caudovittatus but it was unfortunately part of a pair. Here he is (This photo was taken just after he did his ‘routine’ of spitting water at me).
3C0C4ADF-8246-49C7-A6D3-30082D922C63.jpeg

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish it was - I nearly picked up a male Genicanthus caudovittatus but it was unfortunately part of a pair. Here he is (This photo was taken just after he did his ‘routine’ of spitting water at me).
3C0C4ADF-8246-49C7-A6D3-30082D922C63.jpeg
Can I spoil it here for them or no lol?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome fish, I knew it from the beginning, that guy looks pretty healthy and of good size, I wish you very good luck.
He’s incredibly active and is loving the tank so far. Only two fish have been aggressive and even then, it wasn’t high aggression. In terms of size, he’s about 2.5-3 inches currently so still a juvenile, well actually maturing. I never realised that as juveniles these guys have yellow anal fins. I was thinking at first when I saw him that his anal fin looked rather yellow but ignored it.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s incredibly active and is loving the tank so far. Only two fish have been aggressive and even then, it wasn’t high aggression. In terms of size, he’s about 2.5-3 inches currently so still a juvenile, well actually maturing. I never realised that as juveniles these guys have yellow anal fins. I was thinking at first when I saw him that his anal fin looked rather yellow but ignored it.
Wow he’s very small.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just know when I saw this guy I had to get him! I was going to end up with the second but he was a coral muncher and also didn’t have the beautiful misbar at his tail.

Back