The Angel Lovers Thread

Cflip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can be difficult to get to

What do you suggest to get them eating? Will they kill my other fish? As long as they won't I'll try it with the help of this forum. I've been through that already with another fish. Not fun!

blueface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These 2 just made their way into the DT

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG
I just lost a pair in QT. Both seemed to develop swim bladder issues after 2 weeks. Make went first then female 1 week later. Had a choice between a few different pairs at my LFS & choose the nicest & healthiest looking pair what no luck.

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just lost a pair in QT. Both seemed to develop swim bladder issues after 2 weeks. Make went first then female 1 week later. Had a choice between a few different pairs at my LFS & choose the nicest & healthiest looking pair what no luck.
Just saw that my male has a rather large wound on one side near his pectoral fin that wasn't there yesterday. Not sure what it's from but it does not look good. Behavior wise it seems to be the same but this wound has me worried for him.

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aggression wise Potters are usually very peaceful as for the getting them to feed. The more types of food you try the better your chances of finding something it will take.

Cflip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any problem keeping a flame hawkfish with a potters ? One online site said not to another said it's fine. Thoughts?

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please guys, if you put up pics plz let us newbies know what kinds they are. Thanks!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kinds of angels are these, I love the blue black and white striped, is that a koran

That one looks more like a Chrysurus or a blue-face to me ... there are a lot of angels that look very similar as juveniles!

For the rest of those photos:

Multibar
Red-Sea Regal
Chrysurus? Blue-Face?
Lemon Peel
Majestic
Blue-Ring

~Bruce

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That one looks more like a Chrysurus or a blue-face to me ... there are a lot of angels that look very similar as juveniles!

For the rest of those photos:

Multibar
Red-Sea Regal
Chrysurus? Blue-Face?
Lemon Peel
Majestic
Blue-Ring

~Bruce
Thanks, love them all

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back