The bar tank!

Started cycling my dry rock.
We completed the light bracket for the bar and got it all attached.. once I fill the tank and she’s running for a few weeks the doors will be applied!
DD22EB1E-68EF-482B-A2A0-18D60848DC0E.jpeg
3472F619-B7F0-4247-89DF-964C26CACB47.jpeg
C2C46C51-C8FE-4B58-AE8C-37598C91CF5E.jpeg
4798F7A5-59FA-4050-A515-B067C15727D2.jpeg

Few more weeks and some final touches before I fill it on up.
Contemplating leaving the lagoon tub up and running.. might use it as a mangrove tank!
EFA868FF-7030-4991-8132-05119C8E3E53.jpeg
Very nice man. I love it and can’t wait to see more! Very nice work my friend-
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new