The Blue Glow- Great customer service.

angelsbeamer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
3
Location
Petersburg
I ordered a TBG Granulosa and the Hell bOy Acro from Andy and they shipped yesterday and arrived today in great shape. Well packed and looking very healthy. When I first called Andy he answered all of my questions and told me about the Hellboy acro. He is the whole reason I am on this forum, just so I can leave him a comment and let everyone know what a pleasure it was to do business with him and his corals are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to grow these beauties out and host our next club meeting. Thank you Andy!
 
I ordered a TBG Granulosa and the Hell bOy Acro from Andy and they shipped yesterday and arrived today in great shape. Well packed and looking very healthy. When I first called Andy he answered all of my questions and told me about the Hellboy acro. He is the whole reason I am on this forum, just so I can leave him a comment and let everyone know what a pleasure it was to do business with him and his corals are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to grow these beauties out and host our next club meeting. Thank you Andy!

Thanks very much Angel, it was a pleasure talking with you. Welcome to R2R! Enjoy your corals!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new